Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I don't normally do this, but uh...

Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to You?
I hope so, or I'm in the wrong bed

Can you handle the truth?
"You want me on that wall! You need me on that wall!" yeah I guess so.

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
L A H A I N A

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
Nah, just some Prozac

Would you rather have loved and lost, or never have loved at all?
yes

Are there some songs you can’t listen to because they remind you of someone?
the demons in my head won't deviate from their play list

Are you happy with where you are relationship-wise now?
Is that near Dallas?

How long ago did you hug someone?
earlier

Something that has made you mad in the last 24 hours?
inept people that happen to coexist in our branch office

Do you find it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgo

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
do I count?

Who was the last person you yelled at?
see Q #1

What's your favorite kind of soda?
baking

Are you taller than your mom?
she's a hispanic female... you do the math

Are you an emotional person?
depends on the wound

What did you have for breakfast today?
Rockstar Roasted Mocha

What are you listening to right now?
40 Year Old Virgin

What was the last thing to make you laugh?
the demons in my head

Can you say "I love you" in french?
yeah, but I don't talk to anyone that knows what it means

What food are you craving right now?
none... just have fajitas and guac

what are you going to do the rest of the night ?
I dunno

Do you still watch the Disney Channel?
only when Hannah's on

Has anyone told you a secret lately that you aren't allowed to tell anyone?
no, I have a big mouth

Are you addicted to anything?
AIR, DOS XX, MUSIC, FOOD, and THE DOG TRACK

Any plans this weekend?
Yankees-Astros Saturday

Do you dance in public?
yeah and I get laughs for it

Have you ever caused a crash before?
Yeah, but it wasn't my fault

What was the last thing your parents yelled at you for?
too long ago...

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
I get wood

Missing someone?
my friends that live in other states
CA, HI, FL

No comments: