Wednesday, January 16, 2013

pain that resides

I don't know what you're doing. I don't know where you've been. I can't tell you how you feel. But you should......... these next words are unfair. Leaving the bait in the water.... hoping you bite... but we both know it won't lead to anywhere... So I'll say this....... my scars remind me of that dream, once fulfilled. More than once dwelled upon. Often relived and romanced to another feeble attempt to reconnect and "try to love each other." I wish I said one thing... I wish I begged a little harder... I wish...... a lot of things. I don't know if I need to find a suitable replacement or if I need to just kill all those dreams. They infect me. They frustrate me because I cannot lobby hard enough to change them. My fear is that - everything I have realized - and I pain in that decision. I keep finding myself comparing pasts and futures. I relive opinions from others. Segmented memories. Valued experiences. Druthers, as a mother fucker, keeps kicking me in the balls. Why? How did we do thi............ see!?!? I keep asking the same fucking questions. To say the least, I would like a new pilot. A new "old" pilot. My goal is to fix things. Is this one of them? Only with the right instructions. Tell me what to do. Show me how to live. Like a stone. I would prefer the original plan..... willing to call a lifeline. Willing to do....... what I need to. -Speed

No comments: